Friday, February 18, 2011

AAGGGHHH

SOOO PISSED-So my friend (non blm) who was with me in the hospital, every day when everything happened with Madeline, who had a baby the feb. right after Madeline, are kids were going to grow up together. Anyway she is having a party for her one yr. old (that Madeline and I are supposed to attend) Well she didn't even invite me. I know she would if Madeline were here, but seriously an e-maiL, text something saying hey having a birthday for my son, want you to know but didn't invite you because it would be so difficult-BITCH, BITCH,BITCH

4 comments:

  1. Hugs to you love. I see that coming in the near future as well. It's bullshit and hurts so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so hurtful. I'm so sorry, Laurie. I feel hurt by my real life friends often. I guess they don't understand what we need. xo Thinking of Madeline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came upon your blog quite by accident. You haven't posted anything in quite some time and I hope everything is okay.
    We lost our daughter Emily almost 14 years ago. It's truly hard to believe it's been that long. I remember driving home from the hospital without her, it was a beautiful sunny day, and people were just walking along, enjoying the sunshine. A couple of men in business suits were eating ice cream cones. I just couldn't believe that the world was continuing on when to us it had stopped.
    People in our culture don't handle death well - and often say stupid things - but I think they often mean well. I tried not to take what they said personally. Very difficult, I know.
    Life continues on, and things do get easier, but I'll forever be changed. Even after all these years something will trigger a memory and I'll cry. Don't let people rush you through your grief. I always felt they were just trying to make themselves feel better.
    I just wanted to let you know how very sorry I am that you lost your Madeline. My heart aches for you and your husband. I wish you both the very best and hope things are a little brighter every day.

    ReplyDelete