Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Not Happy Tonight

Just found out one of the girls from my work had her baby. This pisses me off. Every single one of these ladies were worried with what happened with my perfect pregnancy to end up with a placenta abruption days before my due date. And look at them they all had no issues and a perfect pregnancy and delivery-AAAAAGGGGHHHH.

I JUST FEEL MY TIME IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

I'm tired of waiting for my husband to get on board and continue our family-I'm at a stand still right now.

Madeline mommy needs your love and prayers for daddy

WE LOVE YOU PRINCESS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie,
    I totally understand I am so frustated right now one of my friend she already has 2 boys and she is going to deliver her baby girl next week so she keeps posting on facebook count down blabla. It is not that I want bad things to happen with her but Im like well things can go wrong until the last second like me with Leandra so stop countdown. I am praying for us everyday and you please never give up We all deserve to have a big happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can hurt when others get their happy endings and you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just two months after we lost Camrynn, I was on a job with my husband at my old work. Everyone there knew I had just lost my baby girl but I knew NO ONE understood my pain. How could they? An employee's daughter brought in her brand new newborn for everyone to dote over. I was crushed. It actually felt like they were bound to cause me pain. Every inch of me wanted to start screaming and crying and when I started to mention that I felt it was in poor taste, someone told me (nicely) that it shouldn't stop her from sharing her happiness. I was livid and left. It still burns me a little today.

    I can imagine the pain your are going through.

    ReplyDelete